Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A great big smile marks the satisfactory culmination of a successful project

Hazaa!
Today I received the final score from Steven Thornely. He has been great and I think myself lucky to have found someone so music savvi to help out on the project =). I just sent him a few emails of gibberish and he managed to hammer and nail my demands into something quite impressive.

But I'm not going to share it with you =p. instead head over to Steven's SoundCloud and have a listen to some of his pieces =). Hehe Aint I a stinker.


Here are some shots from the film though =).




And the title page for an electronic press kit (some compulsory bit of bureaucracy)


Most of the film is complete and I'm looking forward to seeing it online and the response from the audience, fingers crossed for smiles and fist pumps.

RAWR

No comments:

Post a Comment