Friday, April 17, 2009

New layout, new shop and stickers! DeliciouS!

This here is my very first sticker design =) and i received a 100 of them today HOORAY... cof cof i mean DeliciouS! =P

Iv got these DeliciouS! stickers (pun intended) in my store if any one is keen, or if you know me, just see me for some high quality ones =) Iv also got 2 posters in my store and i recon its worth taking a peek at eh =) let me know what you think, yeah?


Down below are a series of photos my photographer mommy so kindly took while i was water coloring the backgrounds for my 90's cartoon collab which can be seen here

I'm scared... Hold me?



She also did some abstract photos for me =) yay it really says that my mind is elsewhere, what do you think? this is her website Vphotographyqld , designed and created by me BTW =)

No comments:

Post a Comment